The 5-Ply Non-Woven layers of these KN95 Masks are made of soft quality materials to not only ensure protection but also to maximize wearing comfort. The form fitting nose guard is designed to mold to the users nose and provide a firm seal. This seal reduces hot air escaping from the top of the mask and fogging eyeglasses or safety goggles. The vertical seal also ensures a flat-folding feature for easy transport and storage in a pocket or drawer.
These non-medical masks are perfect for individual use or for use in an industrial environment.
These masks are not intended nor cleared by the CDC for medical use in a "sterile" or surgical environment.
- KN95 – stands for the regulatory standard for filtering facepiece respirators that are certified in China.
- KN95 respiratory masks – masks that are regulated by the Chinese government under regulation GB2626-2006.
- KN95 masks provide 95% filtering of particles that are greater than 0.3 µm in diameter
- KN95 masks have a 3D foldable design, earloops, nose bridge/nosepiece, and provide excellent fitting and sealing.
- KN95 masks feature 5-layer design, and don’t cause rash and skin irritation.
- Currently approved by the WHO as a safety measure in an industrial or consumer environment.
- Currently advised by the WHO for extended use and reuse.
Each bag has ten masks. Order two bags for one box. Discounts are available for multiple pack purchases.
No other discounts apply to this product.
No mask can guarantee that you will not contract any disease or virus. The BZMask KN95 is a inexpensive and functional way to comply with local facemask and face covering requirements.
BZMasks, filters and accessories sold by BZ-USA.com are strictly Fashion, Fitness and Sports Masks. We do not sell medical masks. In full compliance with Seller Policies by Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Google and Instagram, Bravo Zulu USA Makes no medical claim on any of our fashion, sports and fitness masks or accessories. No mask will guarantee full protection for the wearer against all airborne contaminants.
BZMasks are not designed to be worn by infants, nor are they designed to be worn by those with COPD or Chronic Asthma without consulting your physician. Use of BZMasks by children from 4 to 11 years of age should be only under adult supervision.